By Travelzoo Staff
Village 365 says each time you visit Tonic Spa-tique just outside downtown Victoria, you will "receive professional quality services to soothe your soul." With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can get a 75-minute package for $59 that includes massage and facial, a savings of more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Village 365 praises Tonic Spa-tique owner Kate Shelton for providing guests with detailed treatments
- For $59, get a massage, facial and choice of add-on and save more than 50%
- Shelton has 17 years of experience in the health and wellness industry
- Only fresh, natural and wild-crafted herbs personalized for each client are used in the facials
- Tonic Spa-tique is located in Fernwood, just outside of downtown Victoria
Nov 13, 2012 - May 01, 2013
1294 Gladstone Ave.
Victoria, BC V8T 1G5
- Sit back and relax, as owner Kate Shelton has 17 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. Receive:
- 45-minute massage, customized to suit your needs and including choice of aromatherapy
- 30-minute facial, which uses the spa's exclusive pure plant-based skin care line
- Choice of add-on; pick a chilled herbal eye wrap or enzyme chest mask
- Enjoy a cup of Earth's Herbal organic tea after your treatments.
The fine print
Please note that only one client can be served at one time; not recommended for groups. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through May 1, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Voucher cannot be shared. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the total value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms