By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out Vancouver calls Hamilton Street Grill "full of delicious surprises," and Travelzoo subscribers give this Yaletown venue an overall 91% positive rating. For $39, regularly $76, two can dine on a specially crafted summer menu of upscale steakhouse fare.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 91% positive rating
- They praise the "exceptional service" and "fantastic food"
- "Full of delicious surprises" (Time Out Vancouver)
- 4-star rating from OpenTable and TripAdvisor reviewers
Jun 20, 2013 - Sep 24, 2013
Hamilton Street Grill
1009 Hamilton Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2R9
- Select from the following:
- A starter to share, choose from: beef carpaccio with Dijon aioli and capers, Gorgonzola fondue with garlic bread or Parmesan gnocchi
- Two entrees, choose from: wild salmon on organic greens; penne pasta with salmon, halibut, prawns and mussels; pan-seared chicken breast stuffed with apricots and goat cheese; or beef sirloin with mushroom red wine sauce
- A dessert to share, choose from: Tahitian vanilla bean creme brulee, Belgian chocolate mousse or cheesecake with fruit compote
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, July 2, through Sept. 24, 2013. Reservations are required by phone. Online reservations will not be accepted. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms