By Travelzoo Staff
Rated one of the best casual restaurants in Vancouver with a view
magazine, Granville Island's Bridges Restaurant is tucked between the Burrard and Granville bridges, providing sweeping views
of the city and water. Travelzoo subscribers can dine here -- the recipient of a 2012 OpenTable Diners' Choice award -- for $59 for two, regularly $119.
Why we love it
- Check out one of the best casual restaurants in Vancouver with a view, according to Where magazine
- This dinner for 2 includes any 3 fish or meat plates and 2 vegetable dishes on the full menu
- These shared plates can include the oyster duo, green curry mussels and herb-roasted fingerling potatoes
- Bridges Restaurant is a recipient of a 2012 OpenTable Diners' Choice award
- Take in views of the Burrard and Granville bridges, skyline and water
Dec 18, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
1696 Duranleau Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4
- This Local Deal can be used to select items from the full menu, which features a variety tapas to share at the restaurant's upscale "top floor" dining room on the second level. Select any three fish or meat plates and any two vegetable dishes, like herb-crusted scallops, paella, rack of lamb chops and sauteed wild mushrooms with truffle essence.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Dec. 31, Feb. 14 and during Dine Out Vancouver (Jan. 18 - Feb. 3). Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms