By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Boban Kovachevich has served as head judge for the Fraser Valley Food Show's Master Chef Competition and was named Chef of the Year 2010 by the BC Chefs' Association. For $45, regularly $93, two guests can sample appetizers, entrees and desserts from his new menu at Tivoli's Restaurant at the Executive Hotel and Conference Centre, Burnaby, which also boats a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon users.
Why we love it
- Tivoli's Restaurant in North Burnaby boasts a 4.5-star rating on Urbanspoon
- For just over $22 per person, choose anything on a menu composed by Chef of the Year 2010 Boban Kovachevich
- This 3-course meal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, dessert and 2 coffees or teas
- Chef Kovachevich has also served as the head judge for the Fraser Valley Food Show's Master Chef Competition
Nov 08, 2012 - Feb 22, 2013
4201 Lougheed Hwy.
- Diners can choose from anything on the menu -- which features West Coast fusion cuisine -- including:
- Any two appetizers like the salt and pepper tiger prawns with mango salsa
- Any two entrees, including signature dishes like the New York strip steak or St. Louis barbecue pork ribs
- Any dessert to split, like warm Okanagan apple tart tatin
- Two coffees or teas
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table of 2; limit 2 vouchers per table of 4. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms