By Travelzoo Staff
praises The Ascot for its "delicious and reasonably priced food" and the trendy vibe at this downtown hot spot. For $29, regularly $50, two can grab dinner at this gastropub that's also earned high marks from reviewers on Yelp.
Why we love it
- For $29, regularly $50, get appetizers and entrees for 2 at The Ascot
- This gastropub is a short walk from BC Place and Rogers Arena, features a popular hidden patio and a menu Vancity Buzz calls "delicious and reasonably priced"
- You can also get dinner for 4 people for $49, regularly $100
Sep 20, 2012 - Dec 02, 2012
420 West Pender
Vancouver, BC V6B 1T5
- A short walk from BC Place and Rogers Arena, The Ascot's menu features a hearty selection of classic British dishes with subtle West Coast influences. With this deal, two guests can dine on:
- Any two appetizers like the crab, artichoke and watercress dip baked with cream and cheese, the barbecue pork croquettes with HP aioli or cider-marinated prawn skewers served with lemon basil cream
- Any two entrees like the slow-braised country lamb shank with red wine and dried fruit, served with white beans and a natural jus; smoked cod chowder made with a blend of English peas and new potatoes; or De Puy lentil shepard's pie with tomato anise sauce and mashed potatoes
- Save even more when you make it a dinner for four for $49, regularly $100.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Dec. 2, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner Monday-Thursday only. This deal is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms