By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the coastline of Vancouver Island this summer and learn about the marine environments of British Columbia during a four-hour wildlife adventure cruise from Discovery Marine Safaris, which earns a 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. Admission and lunch is $59 per person, regularly $129, with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- Discovery Marine Safaris earns a 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- For $59 (reg. $129), go on a 4-hour Campbell River adventure cruise this summer
- Take in sights of the Discovery Islands, Arran Rapids and Cape Mudge
- Spot wildlife like black bears, dolphins, seals or even whales
- Boats feature outdoor viewing decks, heated indoor cabins and onboard restrooms
Mar 26, 2013 - Jul 15, 2013
Discovery Marine Safaris
760 S Island Hwy
Campbell River, BC V2W 2C3
- Take in views from the outdoor deck or heated cabin and spot black bears, dolphins, seals, bald eagles and even orca or humpback whales. Each four-hour tour is led by a marine naturalist who shares information on the local environment and any wildlife the tour encounters. Lunch consists of sandwiches, cookies and coffee, tea or water to enjoy while onboard. Tours run daily at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 1, through July 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours run daily at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. A $10 cancellation fee may be charged if trip is cancelled less than 48 hours before departure date. Departure times are subject to change without notice and are dependent on weather. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms