By Travelzoo Staff
Learn how to paint with a four-session Introduction to Painting class with MAB Ventures, a collective of artists led by Monika Blichar, Art World Expo creator and founder/CEO of The Make & Break Arts Foundation. Starting at $29, this deal saves as much as 80%, making the classes as little as $7 each.
Why we love it
- Learn a new skill in 2013 with this 4-session Introduction to Painting class
- Each 2-hour session covers a topic: perspective, color theory, composition and light/shadow
- For $29, save more than 80% on the 4 sessions and bring your own paint, brushes and canvas
- You can also get the class with paint/brush rental for $49 (you bring the canvas)
- Or, for $69, get the class with both the canvas and paint/brush rental included
- Makes a great holiday gift
Dec 20, 2012 - Oct 04, 2013
1335 Pemberton Ave.
North Vancouver, BC BC V7P 1J9
- Your instructor will cover a different topic in each two-hour session: perspective, color theory, composition and light/shadow. Bring an image of something you'd like to paint, and after the four classes (which you can schedule at your own pace), you'll leave with a completed painting of that image. Choose from several options:
- For $29, get just the class; you must bring your own paint, brushes and 16-by-20 canvas (regularly $179)
- For $49, get the class with primary paint (yellow, red, blue, black and white) and brush rental; you must bring your own 16-by-20 canvas (regularly $199)
- For $69, get the class with paint/brush rental and 16-by-20 canvas (regularly $224)
- Classes take place multiple times a week -- check the calendar for specific times.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through Oct. 4, 2013. Reservations for each of the 4 sessions are subject to availability, must be made separately and required by phone or online at least 48 hours in advance. If under age 16, reservations must be made by phone. Sessions can be scheduled at your own pace. To make reservation, call or click here, select desired session on the calendar, and input your information. There is a limit of 15 people per session. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 10 years of age. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms