By Travelzoo Staff
Get in the holiday spirit with a special "Spirit of Christmas" tour from West Coast Sightseeing, which earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can go on a three-hour tour of Christmas lights at some of Vancouver's most well-known landmarks for $30 per person -- a savings of 60%.
Why we love it
- For $30 per person, go on a 3-hour tour of Christmas lights around Vancouver
- Stops include Bright Lights in Stanley Park with 2 million twinkling lights, Canuck Place and VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- This deal saves more than 60% on the regular price
- Makes a great holiday activity for visiting friends and family
- Book soon -- this tour only runs through Dec. 30
Dec 11, 2012 - Dec 30, 2012
'The Spirit of Christmas Tour'
Pick up at Canada Place
999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
Tel: 604-299-0700 or 604-451-1600
- Tours run daily at 6:30 p.m. from Canada Place and include stops at Bright Lights in Stanley Park with 2 million twinkling lights, Canuck Place and VanDusen Botanical Gardens.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can only be redeemed Friday, Dec. 14, through Dec. 30, 2012. Not valid on Dec. 25. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours leave from Canada Place at 6:30 p.m. and return by 9:30 p.m. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; up to 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms