By Travelzoo Staff
Powder Magazine named RED Mountain Resort a Top 4 Resort in North America, and the SBC Resort Guide from the publishers of Skier and Snowboard Canada magazines said RED ranked in their top 3 for best terrain in Western Canada. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can hit the slopes and ski or snowboard all day for $49 per person -- which includes a resort T-shirt -- regularly $91. Or, for $89, two people can get all-day lift passes and two T-shirts, regularly $182.
Why we love it
- Powder Magazine named RED Mountain Resort a Top 4 Resort in North America
- For $49, get an all-day lift ticket and a T-shirt
- Or, 2 people can ski or snowboard and get T-shirts for $89
- RED Mountain in Rossland, BC, already has had its first snowfall
- Buy your ticket now and use it when the resort opens Dec. 8 through the end of the season
Nov 21, 2012 - Apr 01, 2013
RED Mountain Resort
4300 Red Mountain Road
Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0
Tel: 800-663-0105 or 250-362-7384
- With 88 runs spread across more than 1,685 skiable acres, RED Mountain Resort has already received over 91 centimeters of snow so far this month, and officially opens for the season on Dec. 8. New for the 2012 season - RED also added nearly 1,000 acres of in-bound terrain - a whole new mountain. Buy your passes now and use them through the end of the season.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 8, through April 1, 2013, or end of the season; whichever comes first. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms