By Travelzoo Staff
Spend an evening cruising past the Point Atkinson Lighthouse, Lions Gate Bridge and the scenic West Vancouver Shoreline with this Local Deal for a two-hour cruise that includes a buffet dinner for $39, regularly up to $90.
Why we love it
- Explorer Vancouver calls the cruise ship's dock location "one of the beautiful marinas at Granville Island"
- For $39, choose from a fall or winter twilight cruise that offers views of the Vancouver skyline at night or a holiday-themed cruise with caroling, Christmas music and a special holiday buffet menu
- Take in the stunning scenery from English Bay to Whytecliff Park, Eagle Harbour, Bowen Island and back on a 2-hour cruise that regularly costs up to $90
Oct 26, 2012 - Feb 28, 2013
#100-1676 Duranleau St.
Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4
- Set off in the early evening from Granville Island marina through English Bay to Lions Gate Bridge and Point Atkinson. Guests will glide past the landmark scenery on a choice of themed cruises while dining on a full dinner buffet. With this exclusive Local Deal, choose from tours including:
- Fall and Winter Night Lights cruise offered on select dates through Feb. 29 that includes a buffet dinner and stunning skyline views on a roundtrip cruise to the Burrard Inlet and back
- Two-hour Parade of Lights Dinner cruise that operates from Nov. 27 through Dec. 24 and features Christmas music and caroling with a special holiday dinner buffet menu on a fully heated boat operated by Accent Cruises
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 3, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours before boat departure time. HST and a 15% gratuity will be charged at the time of booking with Accent Cruises. Cruises depart on select days until Feb. 28, 2013. Subject to weather conditions. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms