By Jennifer Zed
A cultural experience awaits in a trendy Robson Street hotel that doubles as an art gallery. For $99 per night, stay at The Listel Hotel and save nearly 50% on current pricing.
Why we love it
- The hotel is filled with contemporary works by notable Canadian and international artists
- Frommer's calls the rooms "luxurious without being flashy," and Fodor's praises their "eclectic decor"
- Located on Robson Street in downtown Vancouver’s shopping and restaurant district
- Its restaurant, Forage, serves up high-quality dining sourced from local and organic farmers, fishermen and producers
- Upgraded rooms are discounted with this offer -- from Museum and Gallery rooms with original pieces specifically curated for each space to more spacious suites designed around a single artist
The Listel Hotel
1300 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 1C5
What's included & when
- Travel through April 30, 2014, as follows:
- $99 for one night, Oct. 1 - April 30, including weekends; two-night stays are $189
- Stays in 2013 include a complimentary upgrade to a Museum room
- Stays in 2014 include a complimentary double upgrade to a Gallery room
- Artist Series Suites are also available over 2014 dates for $119 for one night or $229 for two nights
- Gallery and Artist Series Suites include complimentary French press coffee each morning
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-5491 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for stays on: Oct.16-18, 22-23; Nov. 6-7, 25-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms