By Travelzoo Staff
Discover Vancouver, the crown jewel of the Pacific Northwest, with an escape at a CAA 4-Diamond hotel that's "known to hotel cognoscenti as one of the best" in the city "in terms of overall comfort and service," according to Frommer's. This deal includes parking -- a rarity for downtown Vancouver hotels -- and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure describes the Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver as "conspicuously opulent" and praises its "sumptuously appointed rooms." Unwind in a Sutton Room for $139 per night. Premium Rooms, which feature upgraded decor and rain showers and are situated on higher floors with better views, are $159 per night.
- The hotel is around the corner from Robson Street, the city's main promenade lined with shops and restaurants. Dining options on-site include a CAA 4-Diamond restaurant and sweets and treats at the in-house boulangerie.
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver
845 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z2K6
What's included & when
- Sep 16, 2012 - Apr 28, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the CAA 4-Diamond Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver for $139 per night (reg. $232)
- Frommer's calls the hotel "one of the best" in the city, and Travel + Leisure describes it as "conspicuously opulent"
- Includes self parking and Wi-Fi (reg. $55)
- Upgrade to a Premium Room on a high floor for $159
- Travel Nov. 1, 2012- April 28, 2013, including weekends; stay through Oct. 31 for $20 more
The fine print
Update: due to the popularity of this deal, Nov. 1-3, 8, 18-22 are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions within it to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 19-21, 28-29; Oct. 4-6, 10-15, 22-25; Nov. 6-7; Dec. 6, 14-15, 31; March 4-9, 21-23; April 7-10, 17-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms