By Travelzoo Staff
"Make your nails pop" with "ripe, fresh, tan-enhancing summer picks" like lime green, white and coral red, as recommended by Flare Magazine
. With this deal, save more than 65%
on a Shellac manicure and pedicure at Aphrodite Salon & Spa in The Junction for $29, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- Save up to 66% on spa services
Shellac lasts up to 2 weeks and won't smudge
- Includes up to 90 minutes of treatment
- Add a massage or facial to a classic mani/pedi for $59
Jul 10, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Aphrodite Salon & Spa
409 Keele St.
Toronto, ON M6P 2K9
- This package includes:
- 45-minute Shellac manicure, a no-chip application that lasts up to two weeks, or a classic 30-minute manicure with a choice of Cuccio polish
- 45-minute pedicure including foot soak with Cuccio fizz tablets to soften skin, file, buff, massage and pick of polish
- Or for $59, regularly $150, treat yourself to more than two hours of treatments, including a 30-minute classic manicure, 45-minute pedicure and hourlong Dermalogica facial or relaxation massage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Nov. 30, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. No groups larger than 5. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms