By Travelzoo Staff
The temperatures outside are far from springlike, but it's not too early to brighten up your hands and feet with spring's latest beauty trend, "pops of colour."
Try out this new Elle Canada-endorsed style statement with a shellac manicure and pedicure at Coco Beauty Bar. For $22, Travelzoo subscribers can save 60% on nail treatments
at the Bloor West Village neighbourhood spa that just opened last month.
Why we love it
- Save 60% on a shellac manicure and classic pedicure at Coco Beauty Bar
- The spa opened in the Bloor West Village neighbourhood last month
- Guests can enjoy complimentary tea, coffee or Perrier water during their visit
- Select from Essie, OPI or China Glaze colors
Mar 17, 2013 - Aug 19, 2013
Coco Beauty Bar
16A Jane St.
Toronto, M6S 1P9
- Regularly $55, this 90-minute package includes:
- Shellac manicure, with shape, soak, cuticle care, light massage and no-chip gel polish application from CND or Gelish, which lasts up to two weeks; or a classic manicure with colors from Essie, OPI, China Glaze or Catherine Nail Collection
- Classic pedicure, with foot soak, shape, cuticle care, moisturizing massage and pick of polish
- Guests are welcome to complimentary tea, coffee or Perrier water before or during their treatments.
Situated on Jane Street, the spa is easily accessible via the Jane Station subway stop.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 19, through Aug. 19, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Mother's Day. No groups larger than 3 people. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms