By Travelzoo Staff
Sara's Total Spa uses award-winning Sothys skincare products, which have been praised by magazines including Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Woman's Weekly. For $45, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 55% on a facial and manicure package at the Lawrence Park spa on Yonge Street that's provided spa services for more than 10 years.
Why we love it
- For $45, receive 2 treatments at Sara's Total Spa on Yonge Street in Lawrence Park
- This deal includes a 60-minute facial and manicure with paraffin treatment
- The spa uses Sothys products, praised by Elle magazine and Harper's Bazaar
- Visit with a friend and save more with this same deal for 2 for $85
- Sara's Total Spa is steps from the Lawrence Station subway stop
Mar 06, 2013 - May 30, 2013
Sara's Total Spa
3198 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M4N 2L1
- With this deal, unwind with an experience that includes:
- 60-minute European facial, which includes a skin type consultation followed by pore cleansing, exfoliation, steam and moisturizing
- Winter Green manicure that includes nail shaping, cuticle trim, paraffin wax wrap and pick of polish including OPI
- Or, go with a friend and save more: For $85, get this same spa package for two people, regularly $210.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through May 30, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. The spa is closed on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms