By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, visit the "spacious and elegant" Red Carpet Queen, which BlogTO
says is "certainly a place where you can get primed head to toe." For $29, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 50%
on a manicure and pedicure at the Queen West spa that opened last May.
Why we love it
- BlogTO calls Red Carpet Queen in Queen West "elegant" and "stylish"
- For $29, this deal includes a manicure and pedicure with OPI or MAC polish
- Save more than $70, with a pedicure and hourlong facial for $49
- Facials use Dr. Renaud products, which were the skin care line to the stars at the 2012 Oscars
- The technicians at Red Carpet Queen have more than 20 years experience
Feb 14, 2013 - Jun 25, 2013
Red Carpet Queen
1291 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON M6K 1L6
- Try the latest spring nail trends like nude, bright blue, green and orange hues recommended by Elle Canada with a package that includes:
- Classic manicure, which includes nail shaping, cuticle work, a brief hand massage and choice of polish
- Classic pedicure, with a foot soak, scrub using Art Deco products, exfoliation and brief foot and leg massage with mint lotion and pick of polish
- Or for an additional $20, receive a pedicure and 60-minute Red Carpet facial customized to an individual's skin types using Dr. Renaud products. Facials include pore cleansing, toning, exfoliation, masque and moisturizing with face and decolletage massage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 25, through June 25, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays. 4 people can be booked at one time; no groups over 4. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms