By Travelzoo Staff
For Travelzoo subscribers looking to treat their significant other on Valentine's Day, our Deal Experts negotiated spa gift certificates for 30%-40% off. Send that special someone to Sara's Total Spa, which uses Sothys products praised by Elle magazine and Harper's Bazaar, with a $50, $100 or $200 gift certificate, which can be spent on any combination of services on the menu.
Why we love it
- Save 30%-40% on a Valentine's Day gift certificate from Sara's Total Spa
- The Lawrence Park spa uses Sothys products, praised by Elle magazine and Harper's Bazaar
- $50, $100 and $200 certificates are available and can be used for any services on the menu
- Beautiful, newly designed gift vouchers ensure you’ll give an attractive present
Jan 29, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
Sara's Total Spa
3198 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M4N 2L1
- The spa offers Swedish, deep-tissue and hot stone massages; hydrating and deep-cleansing facials; as well as nail services featuring OPI products. The Lawrence Park spa on Yonge Street has provided spa services for more than 10 years.
- Upon purchase, select "Give this as a Gift" and an attractively designed gift voucher will be created, which you can print and slip in a card.
Everyone loves a deal. Our Valentine's Day Gift Guide
features top spas across the Toronto area.
The fine print
Spa appointments can be scheduled immediately upon purchase, through Friday, June 28, 2013. Appointments are required and must be booked 48 hours in advance. Call to make an appointment and reference voucher. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid Sunday-Friday during regular business hours only. An automatic gratuity of 18% based on the full value of the services provided will be required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-18. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms