By Travelzoo Staff
For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can get a manicure and pedicure at a Yonge and Eglinton-area spa. Regularly $60, these two services feature OPI products expertly applied by the aestheticians at Second Skin Med Spa.
Why we love it
- For $25, regularly $60, get a manicure and pedicure at Second Skin Med Spa
- Nail treatments at this Yonge and Eglinton-area spa use OPI polishes and are performed by expert aestheticians
- Add a 30-minute mini facial to this package for $20 more
- Harper's Bazaar says "deep, dark variations of red and navy" and "minimalist white and beige" are hot shades for fall
Nov 01, 2012 - Mar 11, 2013
Second Skin Med Spa
1 Eglinton Ave. East
- With this exclusive package, get:
- A 15-minute manicure that includes filing, buffing, application of a base coat and an OPI polish of your choice (regularly $25)
- A mini pedicure that includes a warm foot bath, nail shaping and buffing, a light massage to improve circulation and your choice of OPI nail polish (regularly $35)
- For $45, regularly $125, you can also get an upgraded package that includes a manicure, pedicure and a 30-minute mini facial.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 1, through March 11, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms