By Kate Kolins
Located in an 1867 landmark building, The Doctor’s House is a "Kleinburg legend" that's perfect for a "cozy gathering with family and friends" (Toronto Life).
Why we love it
- Saves up to 55% on dinner for two or four
- Earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Special Occasion
- Choice from anything on the dinner menu
- A "beautiful place" with "fantastic service" and "outstanding food" (Travelzoo subscribers)
Dec 13, 2013 - April 30, 2014; closed Mondays and Tuesdays
The Doctor's House
21 Nashville Rd.
Kleinburg, ON L0J 1C0
- For $69 (reg. $150), savour a three-course dinner for two
Any two appetizers, like jumbo shrimp cocktail, caprese salad or an order of The Doctor's Traditional antipasto to share
Any two pastas or entrees, such as pan-seared tuna, 10-ounce beef striploin or pan-roasted rack of lamb
Any two desserts, like tiramisu or apple caramel cheesecake
Gather a group of four this holiday season and save even more with this same deal for $129 (reg. $300).
The fine print
Valid Dec 13, 2013 - April 30, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for reservations anytime Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday; valid for reservations for an 8:30 p.m. seating only on Friday and Saturday. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to New Year's Eve (Dec. 31) and Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full value of the experience.
See all terms