By Travelzoo Staff
At Bardi's Steak House, it's been "all about steak, steak and more steak"
(Toronto.com) since opening in 1966. For $89 (reg. $169), two can savour a three-course dinner at the Financial District steakhouse that earns more than four stars from OpenTable users.
Why we love it
- “Upscale” steakhouse in business since 1966 (Toronto.com)
- Includes the 18-20 ounce bone-in rib eye
- Earns more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Save 15% on a bottle of wine to enjoy with dinner
Jul 21, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013
Bardi's Steak House
56 York St.
Toronto, ON M5J 1H1
- Try signature dishes from a special menu including:
- Two appetizers; choose shrimp cocktail, smoked Atlantic salmon, escargots; or choice of Caesar, peasant or garden salad
- Two entrees; choose Atlantic salmon with braised lentils; Bardi's Special bone-in 18-20 ounce rib eye; or 8-ounce filet mignon (steaks are served with choice of baked potato, hand-cut fries or rice)
- Two desserts; choose dark and white chocolate mousse; New York cheesecake; assorted fresh berries with whipped cream; or selection of ice cream
Bardi's has earned a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every year since 1994; order a bottle of wine that's $75 or more and save 15%.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Phone reservations are required and subject to availability. No online reservations. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms