By Travelzoo Staff
At 25 Liberty, chef and owner Daniel Lynn's kitchen serves Italian and French-inspired cuisine that's both handled with care and "strikingly plated" according to Toronto Life. For $55, save 50% on a dinner for two with drinks at this Liberty Village restaurant that BlogTO praises for its "perfectly cooked" fare with "incredibly rich flavour."
Why we love it
- "Unabashedly romantic" Liberty Village spot (Toronto Life)
- Includes full rein of the dinner menu
- Try 2 drinks from the "impressive cocktail menu" (Post City)
- Earns more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
Jul 24, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013
25 Liberty St.
Toronto, ON M6K 3E7
- Take a seat in the dining room that boasts a "subdued setting of candlelight and soul music" (Toronto Life) or dine on the sidewalk patio for a dinner that includes:
- Any one appetizer to share, like Alaskan king crab croquettes or house-cured pork belly with rhubarb compote and horseradish creme fraiche
- Any two entrees, such as halibut with garlic chard; Cornish game hen with potato galette; or 45-day dry aged 14-oz rib steak with fingerling potatoes
- Two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails like Liberty Mule (Broker's gin, sage and thyme syrup and Fever-Tree Ginger Beer) or punch that changes weekly (up to $12 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 4 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms