By Travelzoo Staff
"Creative cooking" shines at Hemispheres Restaurant and Bistro, which Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (23) for its "top-notch" service and "mouth-watering" fare. For $59, save 50% on a three-course dinner for two at the CAA 4-Diamond award-winning restaurant housed within the Metropolitan Hotel.
Why we love it
- "Creative cooking" rated "very good to excellent" (23) (Zagat)
- Nearly full range of the menu including 10-ounce rib eye
- CAA 4-Diamond restaurant at the Metropolitan Hotel
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
Jul 07, 2013 - Oct 09, 2013
Hemispheres Restaurant and Bistro
110 Chestnut St.
Toronto, ON M5G 1R3
- Select from nearly everything on the dinner menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as crispy sea scallops or house salad with beets, strawberries and goat cheese
- Any two entrees, like cider-glazed Atlantic salmon or 10-ounce AAA rib eye
- Two desserts, such as hot chocolate souffle or mango mousse Charlotte (excludes cheese plate)
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; this deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 9, through Oct. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 5 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms