By Travelzoo Staff
A "favourite for its flamboyant teppanyaki feasts," Benihana Japanese Steakhouse earns an impressive "very good to excellent" (24) score from Zagat for its pyrotechnic preparation. Travelzoo subscribers can visit this "upscale Japanese steakhouse" (Toronto.com) at the Fairmont Royal York for a dinner for two with drinks for $79, regularly $156.
Why we love it
- Earns a "very good to excellent" (24) from Zagat
- Dinner includes options like filet mignon with lobster tail
- 4 stars from Urbanspoon and OpenTable users
- Book the entire hibachi table for 8 for $295
Jul 10, 2013 - Dec 11, 2013
Benihana Japanese Steakhouse
The Fairmont Royal York
100 Front St. W.
Toronto, ON M5J1E3
- Take a seat and be entertained by skilled chefs that juggle knives, chop and prepare food at your hibachi table for a dinner that includes:
- Two teppanyaki or combination dinners (all served with Japanese onion soup, Benihana salad, shrimp appetizers, vegetables and rice) with options such as shrimp and scallop or 8-ounce hibachi filet mignon and lobster tail (up to $66 each)
- Two glasses of beer, sake or wine like 2010 Chateau des Charmes Chardonnay (Niagara) or 2009 LillyPilly Cabernet Sauvignon (Australia) (up to $12 each)
- OpenTable named the restaurant Good for Groups -- make it a double date and save more with this deal for four people for $150 (reg. $312). Or for $295 (reg. $624), gather a group of eight.
Diners don't need to worry about parking; up to three hours of valet parking is included with this deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23 through Dec. 11, 2013. Reservations are required 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability. Vouchers are only applicable for 2, 4 and 8 people, no sharing allowed. Limit 10 voucher purchases per person; 10 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays and special events. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms