By Travelzoo Staff
TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users praise Baldini Restaurant for its friendly service and classic Italian fare, giving it a 4-star rating. For $39 (reg. $79), Travelzoo subscribers can savour a three-course dinner for two at this Leslieville favourite.
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users
- Save on dinner or brunch at the Leslieville eatery
- A Travelzoo visitor said the "food was delicious"
- 90% of Urbanspoon users "like" this Leslieville favourite
Jun 30, 2013 - Sep 02, 2013
1012 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M4M 1J9
- Recent Travelzoo visitors say they "would recommend this place to anyone" for its "delicious food" and "wonderful atmosphere." Select from the full dinner menu:
- One appetizer to share, like grilled calamari or antipasto misto
- Two entrees, including popular dishes like Sicilian gnocchi; bouillabaisse with shrimp, scallops and mussels; or surf and turf
- One dessert to share, like tiramisu or Sicilian lemon cherry tart
- Or for $23 (reg. $45), visit for weekend brunch including two entrees, such as breakfast pizza or French toast stuffed with peaches and Brie cheese (up to $18 each), plus two glasses of juice or coffee including espresso, cappuccino or a double macchiato.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; this deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Sept. 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Brunch is valid on Saturdays and Sundays only from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms