By Travelzoo Staff
With a recent renovation, the CAA 4-Diamond Hilton Markham Suites "exemplifies a sophisticated comfort" (Toronto.com). For $55 (reg. $104), visit Essence of Unionville for dinner for two prepared by executive chef William Huang who has worked at CAA 4-Diamond restaurants in Toronto including Tundra and Senses.
Why we love it
- Chef Huang worked at award-winning restaurant Tundra
- Located in the CAA 4-Diamond Hilton Markham Suites
- Includes dishes like dover sole or 12-ounce rib eye
- Go with a group and save more on dinner for 4
Jun 04, 2013 - Sep 17, 2013
Essence of Unionville
8500 Warden Ave.
Markham, ON L6G 1A5
- Select from nearly anything on the dinner menu:
- Any appetizer to share, such as steamed mussels in coconut red curry sauce; spicy lamb chops; or grilled calamari with chorizo
- Two entrees, like lobster mac 'n' cheese; pan-fried dover sole; or 12-ounce rib eye (up to $37 each)
- Two glasses of red or white wine like Argento Pinot Grigio (Argentina) or Nederburg Shiraz Go with a group of four and save more with this deal for $105 (reg. $208).
The fine print
Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer. This deal may sell out before the time to buy has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17, through Sept. 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms