By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto.com calls the view from Toula Ristorante & Bar on the 38th floor of the Westin Harbour Castle "one of the best panoramas the city has to offer."
Why we love it
- Rated "very good to excellent" by Zagat (21)
- Earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for scenic view
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said "it was a fun experience"
- Offers for four or eight are available; perfect for a special occasion
Aug 29, 2013 - Oct 29, 2013
Toula Ristorante & Bar
1 Harbour Square
Toronto, ON M5J 1A6
- For $89 (reg. $180), two can savour a four-course dinner from a special menu featuring house favourites while taking in views of Lake Ontario, Toronto Island, the CN Tower and downtown Toronto
Comes with two appetizers, a pasta course, a meat course and two desserts
Bring along two more guests for the same deal for $169 (reg. $360)
Save the most with this deal for eight for $299 (reg. $720) -- dine for less than $38 per person
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms