By Travelzoo Staff
says "North Yorkers know this place as the go-to spot for Mediterranean fare."
Located in North Toronto, Richlee Ristorante serves cuisine that ranges from seafood to pasta. For $65, two can have a four-course dinner from an exclusive menu, regularly $142. For $20 more, get dinner for two with full run of the regular menu.
Why we love it
- "North Yorkers know this place as the go-to spot for Mediterranean fare" (Toronto Life)
- Richlee Ristorante serves cuisine that ranges from seafood to pasta
- For $65, 2 can have a 4-course dinner from a special menu
- A new entree is being debuted -- black and white fettuccine with a seafood medley
- Or for $20 more, 2 can opt for a 4-course dinner including anything from the full menu
- With this offer, receive 15% off any featured wines
Feb 07, 2013 - Jun 02, 2013
1959 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5M 4A3
- With the $65 deal, diners can select:
- First Course:
- Verde salad (mushroom salad)
- Richlee salad (mixed greens salad)
- Caesar salad
- Second Course:
- Penne alla vodka
- Third Course:
- Angus steak
- Pollo supreme (chicken supreme)
- Zuppa di pesce (Mediterranean seafood casserole)
- Pan-seared salmon
- Black and white fettuccine with a seafood medley -- a new entree
- Fourth Course:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Note: With this offer, Richlee Ristorante will give diners 15% off any featured wines.
- For $85, Travelzoo subscribers can opt for a four-course dinner from the full menu for two people, in which you can select any two appetizers, any two pasta or risotto dishes, any two entrees and any two desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through June 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on Valentine's Day, Father's Day or Mother's Day. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms