By Travelzoo Staff
Paese Ristorante serves "authentic" Italian fare full of "tantalizing tastes," according to Zagat, which rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (22). With this Local Deal for $59, Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 60% on a four-course dinner for two at the King Street location that Dine.TO applauds for its "cool interior" and "70s modern" vibe.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates Paese "very good to excellent" (22) for its "authentic Italian plates"
- Save nearly 60% on dinner for 2 from an exclusive menu
- Includes popular dishes like ricotta gnocchi, which Dine.TO says is "like a dream"
- TripAdvisors users rate the King Street trattoria 4 stars
Feb 27, 2013 - May 31, 2013
333 King St. W.
Toronto, ON M5V 1J5
- Select from an exclusive menu incorporating popular dishes from Executive Chef Christopher Palik's dinner menu and special items including:
- Two antipasti, such as green and pear salad or house-ground meatballs
- Two pastas, like ricotta gnocchi in mascarpone sauce
- Two mains, including pan-seared perch or smoked skirt steak with Gorgonzola butter
- Two desserts, such as lemon olive oil cake with macerated berries
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid at King Street West location only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends including but not limited to Mother's Day (May 12). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms