By Travelzoo Staff
says "Crème Brasserie is the creme de la creme of Yorkville"
and lauds the "classically elegant interior" for looking "more European than Europe." The Toronto Star
adds that this restaurant is "a gussied-up bistro with class and warmth." For $49, regularly $102, cozy up for dinner for two and perhaps try a dish that earned praise from actress Meg Ryan
Why we love it
- Dine.TO says "Crème Brasserie is the creme de la creme of Yorkville"
- For $49, sit down to dinner for 2 and try a dish that actress Meg Ryan praised
- "The food is trad bistro and all the better for it" (National Post)
- "The patio offers some of the best people-watching in Yorkville" (Toronto Life)
- Crème is described as "perennially chic" by Dine.TO
Feb 06, 2013 - May 08, 2013
162 Cumberland St.
Toronto, ON M5R 3N5
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any one appetizer, salad or "favorite" to share, like oysters Rockefeller or steak tartare
- Any two mains, like roast chicken -- affectionately known as "Meg Ryan’s chicken" -- or halibut (up to $36 each)
- Any one dessert to share, like molten chocolate cake or apple strudel
Parking is available at the Renaissance Court parking garage next to Crème Brasserie. The restaurant can validate two hours of parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 8, through May 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (including Valentine's Day on Feb. 14 and Mother's Day on May 12). Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms