By Travelzoo Staff
Milagro Cantina Mexicana earns a "very good to excellent" (21) from Zagat for its "truly authentic" Mexican fare, and Gayot named it one of the Hot 10 Toronto Restaurants of 2012
. Travelzoo subscribers can savour this upscale cuisine at any of the restaurant's three Toronto locations
with a dinner for two that includes tequila or wine for $49, regularly $93.
Why we love it
- Gayot named Milagro one of the Hot 10 Toronto Restaurants of 2012
- For $49, have dinner for 2 at the restaurant Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (21)
- Try starters like tacos rosarito, which Gayot calls "especially good"
- The restaurant has received praise from the Toronto Star and The Globe and Mail
- Use this deal at any of the 3 Toronto-area locations
Jan 06, 2013 - Apr 18, 2013
Milagro Cantina Mexicana
- Founded by a pair of brothers from Mexico City, Milagro has become a local favourite thanks to its focus on traditional recipes and flavours of Mexico. With this deal, select:
- Two ceviches, tacos or tostadas, such as tacos rosarito with sauteed shrimp or mushroom quesadillas with salsa verde (up to $13.50 each)
- Any two entrees, like pan-seared rib eye with smoked bacon and poblanos; seared rare tuna; or choose from a selection of enchiladas and burritos with a wide array of fillings (excludes the Cantina Platter)
- Two glasses of wine, 1-ounce servings of tequila or aguas frescas (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table, 2 diners per voucher. Exchanges are not allowed. Additional food and beverage items will be charged a la carte. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms