By Travelzoo Staff
Tappo Wine Bar & Restaurant occupies a building that was once home to an 1830s whiskey distillery. Dine while taking in its soaring wooden ceilings and exposed brick walls, an experience Toronto.com calls "reminiscent of Italy." For $55, regularly $114, Travelzoo subscriber receive a three-course dinner at this Distillery District eatery that boasts 4 stars from OpenTable users for food and ambiance.
Why we love it
- For $55, 2 can have 3 courses of Italian-Mediterranean cuisine at Tappo
- Includes antipasto and pasta courses to share and any 2 secondi
- Tappo Wine Bar & Restaurant is housed in a whiskey distillery built during the 1830s
- Toronto-Restaurants.com loves the "inviting and sophisticated" interior
Dec 12, 2012 - May 27, 2013
Tappo Wine Bar & Restaurant
55 Mill St.
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
- Select from any of the Italian- and Mediterranean-influenced menu items with this deal for two including:
- One antipasti, such as pan-seared pork belly with kale slaw; fried tomato and truffle risotto balls; or the chef's selection of salumi and cheese
- One primi piatti to share, like homemade ricotta gnocchi, hot Italian sausage risotto or seafood linguine
- Two secondi piatti, with choices like grilled AAA Alberta beef strip loin in a red wine reduction; whole baked Mediterranean sea bass with green beans; or veal tenderloin medallions with mushroom cream sauce
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through May 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit of 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on Valentine's Day and weekend (Feb. 14-17), Mother's Day (May 13), during Winterlicious (Jan. 25 - Feb. 7, 2013) or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms