By Travelzoo Staff
Canelli's Italian Eatery, in business since 2000 and operated by the same family that helmed Brampton's first pizzeria and pasta house, Queen's, earns 4-star reviews from Urbanspoon and Restaurantica users. With this deal for $30, sample what Canelli's has to offer with $60 worth of any food and drink on the menu.
Why we love it
- Select $60 of anything on the menu at Canelli's Italian Eatery in Brampton
- Canelli's earns 4-star ratings from the users of Urbanspoon and Restaurantica
- Nearly everything is made fresh daily, including homemade pizza dough, marinara and bolognese sauce
- Enjoy unique items like caprese salad, bufalina pizza or classics like penne all’arrabbiata
Dec 26, 2012 - Apr 07, 2013
Canelli's Italian Eatery
252 Queen St. E.
Brampton, ON L6V 1C1
- With this deal, subscribers can create a dinner for two including a shared appetizer like the grilled calamari or steamed mussels in a spicy tomato sauce, followed by pastas like classic fettuccine Alfredo or lasagna with homemade meat sauce, or pizzas like the spanakopita topped with spinach and feta on whole wheat dough.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, through April 7, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table of 2 and 2 vouchers per table of 4. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms