By Travelzoo Staff
Tap your toes to live music at this "funky venue" The Toronto Star calls "Toronto's Latin music headquarters" with this Local Deal from Lula Lounge. For $15, regularly $30, Travelzoo subscribers receive an unlimited brunch for two at this Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant that receives over 4 stars from OpenTable users.
Why we love it
- For $15, receive an unlimited brunch for 2 at Lula Lounge, which Fodor's calls a "Little Portugal hot spot"
- Feast on an array of dishes including specialty items like spicy Cuban beef stew
- After brunch guests can hit the dance floor for a beginner's salsa lesson
- Lula Lounge boasts 4 stars from OpenTable users for its vibrant scene
Nov 01, 2012 - Jul 07, 2013
1585 Dundas St. West
Toronto, ON M6J 1T9
- Lula Lounge has been a hot spot since opening 10 years ago in Little Portugal. Brunch is served on Sundays only from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., and the menu changes weekly. With this deal, each diner can sample items from the buffet that includes breakfast dishes like scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes as well as specialty items such as Cuban black beans and spicy beef or chicken stew.
- Dance off the meal with a beginner's salsa lesson taught by Miko Sobreira while the live band performs traditional son music of Cuba.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Nov. 11, through July 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Sundays only from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. A 15% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the items ordered. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms