By Travelzoo Staff
The train-themed Stazione Centrale on St. Clair, modeled after the main train stop in Milan, exudes comfort "with touches of glamour," according to Post City, and features the recipes of owner Armando Pronesti's mother. A three-course dinner for two with sparkling wine on arrival is $45, regularly $94.
Why we love it
- Receive a 3-course dinner for 2 with sparkling wine at Stazione Centrale Restaurant
- Choose any entrees on the train-themed menu including pastas, steaks and seafood
- Dinner includes a starter, 2 entrees and a shared dessert along with prosecco
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp users; Urbanspoon reviewers give it 4.5 stars
Jan 14, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
820 St. Clair Ave. West
Toronto, ON M6C 1B6
- After a welcoming glass of prosecco, diners select any salad or small pasta course on the First Stop and Second Stop menus like The Conductor, made with pappardelle pasta and mixed seafood (up to $14). Move onto any two Main Station selections from the full menu, like the short ribs braised in beer that Post City called "noteworthy." Finish with a shared dessert like tiramisu or creme brulee.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 26 through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax and an automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the total value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms