By Travelzoo Staff
The Globe and Mail says Barque Smokehouse is "the best barbecue in the west," and Zagat calls the restaurant a "shrine to BBQ" and rates the food "very good to excellent" (24). For $39, two can grab a weekday lunch at this popular Roncesvalles smokehouse that would regularly cost up to $54.
Why we love it
- For $39, regularly $54, get a lunch for 2 at Barque Smokehouse that includes an appetizer, 2 main courses and 2 desserts
- This popular smokehouse serves up "the best barbecue in the west," according to The Globe and Mail
- Zagat rates Barque Smokehouse "very good to excellent" (24) and calls the restaurant a "shrine to BBQ in Roncesvalles"
- Buy multiple vouchers and share the experience with a group
Oct 30, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012
299 Roncesvalles Avenue
Toronto, ON M6R 2M3
Tel: (416) 532-7700
- This exclusive Local Deal gives Travelzoo subscribers a chance to try out the haute-barbecue styling of Barque Smokehouse with a special lunch menu that offers:
- An appetizer to share, like panko-crusted chicken fingers with spicy mustard dip; smoked chicken wings dry rubbed or tossed with spicy chipotle sauce; or smoked Miami beef ribs with a savoury rub and a sweet glaze
- Two main course dishes like the half rack of baby back ribs or sandwiches like the Barque brisket, pulled pork or Atlantic cod wrap
- Any two desserts to finish the meal, including the lemon curd with chantilly cream and savoury crumble or the Barque Two-Bite, a freshly baked chocolate treat
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 1, through Dec. 31, 2012. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Valid for lunch on Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. only. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on holidays or weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.
See all terms