By Travelzoo Staff
Dine.TO describes Creme Brasserie as "perennially chic" and the "creme de la creme of Yorkville," and the National Post described the menu as "trad[itional] bistro -- and all the better for it." With this exclusive Local Deal, two can sip glasses of prosecco while dining on three courses for $65, regularly $134.
Why we love it
- For $65. regularly $134, get dinner for 2 at Creme Brasserie that includes an appetizer, 2 entrees, a dessert and 2 glasses of prosecco
- Dine.TO calls the restaurant "perennially chic and always fabulous for people-watching"
- According to the Toronto Star, the roast chicken was a favorite of actress Meg Ryan
Oct 30, 2012 - Jan 15, 2013
162 Cumberland St.
Toronto, ON M5R 3N5
- Take a seat in the restaurant's elegant dining room or grab a spot on the white table-clothed patio on a mild autumn night and enjoy a meal that includes:
- Any shared appetizer or salad like grilled calamari with tomato petals, grilled asparagus and kalamato olives; or steamed lobster salad with shaved cantaloupe and fresh mint, seasoned with rice wine vinaigrette
- Two entrees (up to $36 each) such as roast chicken the Toronto Star calls "succulent ... with shatteringly crisp skin"; skillet-roasted Eastern bass with orange fennel salsa and ginger beurre blanc; or the 6-ounce USDA-grade filet served with candied pearl onion jus and seasonal vegetables
- A shared dessert like molten chocolate cake with creme de cacao sabayon and fresh berries or the traditional creme brulee served with poached plums and sugar cookies
- Two glasses of prosecco
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 30, through Jan. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on New Year's Eve, major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms