By Travelzoo Staff
BlogTO named Casa Manila first in its recent roundup of The Best Filipino Restaurants in Toronto
. For $35, regularly $72, two can dine on a three-course Filipino feast that includes starters, entrees and desserts at this hot spot in Don Mills.
Why we love it
- For $35, regularly $72, get a 3-course dinner for 2 at Casa Manila in Don Mills
- Casa Manila is ranked first on blogTO's list of the Best Filipino Restaurants in Toronto and earns 4 stars on Yelp
- Select from anything from the extensive menu of traditional dishes
- BlogTO calls Filipino cuisine "the soul food of Southeast Asia"
- Save even more with a dinner for 4 people for $65, regularly $144
Oct 03, 2012 - Jan 05, 2013
879 York Mills Road
- Casa Manila earns Post City Magazines' vote for Toronto's "Best Filipino Fav" and Yelp users give it 4 stars. With this exclusive deal, two receive:
- Any soup or starter to share like the traditional pork or chicken spring rolls served with a sweet and sour sauce; or the sizzling seafood salpicado made with a blend of shrimp, squid and fish served on a sizzling plate with garlic, chili and peppers
- Any two entrees like the blogTO-recommended kare kare, a Malay-inspired stew of tender beef, oxtail and vegetables in a rich peanut sauce; two skewers of juicy chicken that have been marinated in the house barbecue sauce and served with rice and pickled papaya; or the sizzling garlic shrimp and tenderloin beef dinner served with green and red bell peppers, garlic rice and salad
- Any two desserts like halo halo, the colorful dish that Blog.TO called "heavenly," leche flan service with vanilla or coconut ice cream, or a Filipino coconut pie
- Grab a couple friends and have a Filipino feast for four for $65, regularly $144
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 8, through Jan. 5, 2013. Reservations are required must be made over the phone. This deal is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on New Year's Eve, major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the meal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms