By Kate Kolins
Save more than 40% at Barsa Taberna and dine on "twists and infusions of global flavours" (BlogTO) that Zagat says are "inspired by the vibrant city of Barcelona."
Why we love it
- "Beautifully balanced" dishes from Chef Michael Smith
- Take a seat in the "bright and artsy space" (Zagat)
- Earns an A+ review from dine.TO
- The patio was featured on BlogTO's 50 things to do this summer in Toronto 2014
July 22, 2014 - Nov. 21, 2014; Tuesday-Friday
26 Market St.
Toronto, ON M5E 1A9
- For $35 (reg. $60), get lunch for two
Two chef-selected lunch tapas
Two lunch entrees, like BC trout melt, cheese bocadillo with green olive tapenade or 6-ounce hamburger with avocado aioli (up to $16 each)
Two non-alcoholic drinks, such as soda or coffee (up to $4 each)
Head to Barsa Taberna for dinner
with tapas and drinks for two starting at $39
The fine print
Valid Tuesday-Friday during merchant's operating lunch hours. Closed Monday. Valid for non-alcoholic drinks up to $4. Valid for entrees up to $16. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms