By Kate Kolins
"A tres chic vibe pervades" (Where.ca) at Buonanotte, which serves "confident classic Italian food" (Toronto Life). Save 40% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for its hot spot ambiance
- "Mixes rustic cuisine and a glam setting" (Where.ca)
- Same owners as "nightlife staple" Buonanotte in Montreal (Post City)
- Get a 10% discount on any bottle of wine ordered with the meal
June 23, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014; Monday-Thursday
19 Mercer St.
- For $49 (reg. $82), savour a three-course dinner for two
Two items from the cicchetti or insalate section or one antipasti to share, such as homemade meatballs, grilled calamari or beef carpaccio
Two pizzas or pastas, like artichoke and pancetta pizza or spaghetti chitarra with mussels (up to $23)
Any one dessert, such as panna cotta or chocolate pudding with caramelized banana and peanut butter glaze
The fine print
Valid Monday-Thursday during merchant's operating dinner hours. Valid for pizzas or pastas up to $23. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms