By Kate Kolins
Save more than half off at Skyloft Resort, which Travelzoo subscribers praise as a "great place" for its "very friendly staff" and "family feel."
Why we love it
- Features four lifts and 21 trails and runs - including six black diamond runs
- "Great for beginners," says a Travelzoo subscriber
- Located less than one hour from downtown Toronto
- Take the whole family; lift tickets available for groups of four
Jan. 18, 2014 - March 15, 2014
722 Chalk Lake Rd. W
Uxbridge, ON L9P 1R4
- For $47 (reg. $95), get a full-day lift ticket plus ski or snowboard equipment rental for one person
Those with their own gear can get a lift ticket for $29 (reg. $60)
Ski after 4 p.m. with a night lift ticket for $22.50 (reg. $45)
Go with a group and save more with four lift tickets for $110 (reg. $240). Or for $180 (reg. $380), get four lift tickets including ski or snowboard rental.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 18, 2014 - March 15, 2014. $47, $29, $110 and $180 vouchers valid from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. any day of the week. $22.50 voucher valid from 4 p.m. to close any day of the week. Must be 6 years old or older to participate. Check the resort's website for ski conditions before you arrive. Please tip accordingly based on the full value.
See all terms