By Kate Kolins
Stop by the Toronto Luxury Chocolate Show at the 8th Annual Chocolate Festival, which BlogTO recommends as one of the 50 things to do this fall in Toronto.
Why we love it
- Exhibitors include Brix Chocolate for Wine, featured in O Magazine
- Features a chocolate sculpture showcase from Dolcini by Joseph
- Get ahead on holiday shopping at the chocolate marketplace
- Buy multiple vouchers and take the family or go with friends
Nov 03, 2013; 2-7 p.m. only
Toronto Luxury Chocolate Show
Roy Thomson Hall
60 Simcoe St.
Toronto, ON M5J 2H5
- For $14 per person (reg. $25), get admission to the one-day event at Roy Thompson Hall
Chocolate samples from select exhibitors
- Complimentary events include chocolate-making classes, demonstrations, eating contests and hourly raffle drawings (subject to change)
The fine print
Valid for admission from 2-7 p.m. only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Tastings do not include wine, cake or savoury food. Children 4 years old and younger are free with paid adult.
See all terms