By Travelzoo Staff
The Toronto skyline "glitters in the distance" aboard the river showboat Jubilee Queen, which The Toronto Star calls a "fun" cruise featuring a "lovely and romantic" deck. With this Local Deal for up to 51% off a lunch or dinner cruise, take in views of the waterfront, dine and dance while gliding on the Toronto Harbour.
Why we love it
- Soak in unparalleled views of the Toronto skyline
- Save 51% on lunch or dinner cruises on the Toronto Harbour
- "Lovely and romantic" outdoor deck (The Toronto Star)
- Open-air dance floor with music selected by a live DJ
Jul 24, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines
539 Queens Quay W.
Toronto, ON M5V 3G3
- Once aboard, guests can dine on a buffet menu prepared fresh in the ship's kitchen by its executive chef. During the cruise, dance to live DJ entertainment while passing through the harbour, Toronto Island channels and Ontario Place (weather permitting).
- Select from the following cruise options:
- For $36 (reg. up to $72.95), depart on a public dinner cruise
- For $29 (reg. $54.95), set sail on a public lunch cruise
- For $29 (reg. $54.95), celebrate Caribana on a Caribbean Dinner Dance Cruise on Aug. 3
- Cruises depart from 539 Queens Quay; check website for departure times.
The fine print
Lunch and dinner cruise vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 26, through Nov. 30, 2013. Caribbean cruise vouchers can be redeemed on Aug. 3 only. Online reservations are required. Voucher subject to forfeiture for missed cruises. No cancellations or date transfers. Gratuities and taxes are not included. An automatic 15% hospitality service charge will be charged upon booking. Credit card required at time of booking. All sales final for Caribbean cruise voucher; no refunds. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms