By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can "escape to a place that is foreign, even mythical"
(National Geographic Traveler) with a bilingual narrated cruise through the Thousand Islands. For $11 per person (reg. $22.50), step aboard for a 90-minute Jewels of the St. Lawrence tour
now into October.
Why we love it
- "A place that is foreign, even mythical" (National Geographic)
- Tours include narration of the region's history
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Keep an eye out for wildlife like blue heron
Jul 16, 2013 - Oct 14, 2013
1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises
30 Block House Island Pkwy
Brockville, ON K6V 4S9
- Tours depart daily from Brockville on a twin-deck vessel with both indoor and outdoor seating. Cruise along the waterfront and St. Lawrence Seaway while passing sights like Millionaires Row and the Brockville Narrows, featuring century-old cottages.
- Or for $30, save 50% on a high-speed Castle Prowler "AdrenIsland" cruise. This two-hour adventure aboard the WildCat catamaran reaches speeds of up to 72 kph. Riders can catch views of St. Lawrence lighthouses plus Singer and Boldt Castles.
Bring the family and buy child tickets (ages 4-12) at a discounted rate of $8 (reg. $12.50) for the Jewels of the St. Lawrence tour and $20 (reg. $29.95) for weekday WildCat cruises (must be purchased directly from merchant).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Oct. 14, 2013. $30 voucher expires Sept. 13, 2013. Online or phone reservations are required and subject to availability; see voucher for booking instructions. Check website schedule for details on departure times. $11 voucher valid 7 days a week; not valid on Aug. 2-5 and Aug. 31-Sept. 2. $30 vouchers are valid Monday-Friday only; additional $15 per person applies for Saturday, Sunday and holiday bookings to be paid in cash at the time of redemption. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms