By Travelzoo Staff
Niagara College Teaching Winery is "one of our region's greatest vinous treasures"
producing "top-quality wine" with "endless expertise" (Bullet News Niagara). For $29 (reg. $48), take a tour for two and sip on wines at the Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyard that earned gold at the 2012 All Canadian Wine Championships and Ontario Wine Awards.
Why we love it
- "One of our region’s greatest vinous treasures" (Bullet News Niagara)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake package available through summer
- Awarded gold at the Ontario Wine Awards
- Soak in the views during a picnic lunch on the patio
Jul 07, 2013 - Sep 14, 2013
Niagara College Teaching Winery
135 Taylor Rd.
Niagara on the Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Tel: 905-641-2252 Ext. 4071
- Visit any day of the week with this deal that includes:
- One-hour guided winery tour that includes a walk through the vineyards (weather permitting), brief history of the Canadian wine industry and a tour of the facility, which concludes with a tasting of three wines per person
- Brewery tour with a tasting of three specialty drafts each
- Picnic-style lunch comprised of a turkey sandwich, mixed nuts and dessert per person
- $10 credit toward any Dean's List bottle of wine
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 8, through Sept. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional 5 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms