By Travelzoo Staff
For $49, take to the digital skies for a "one-of-a-kind experience" (Toronto.com) during an hour of simulated flight that puts you and a friend behind the controls of a variety of virtual aircraft. Save nearly 65% at Flightmaster, which a Travelzoo visitor praised for their "knowledgeable" staff that "made the whole experience worth it."
Why we love it
- A "one-of-a-kind experience" (Toronto.com)
- Pilot a variety of virtual aircraft like a C-17 cargo aircraft or F-18 fighter jet
- Flightmaster uses simulators that train real pilots
- A subscriber said they "enjoyed trying something new"
Jun 20, 2013 - Sep 29, 2013
401 Magnetic Dr.
Toronto, ON M3J 3H9
- The fully enclosed cockpit is equipped with the actual instrumentation present in a real aircraft, and the crew provides all the instruction and help you need to get off the ground. Novice pilots of all ages get the chance to practice landing in a variety of weather conditions, fly in a number of in-flight scenarios as well as soar over any major airport in the world.
- For $16 more, a group of four can share the hourlong simulated flight, with each person getting a chance to sit behind the controls (only two people can use the simulator at one time).
- Note: Physical cockpit does not vary by virtual aircraft.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 21, through Sept. 29, 2013. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Flightmaster is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms