By Travelzoo Staff
Get ready to hit the waves this summer with this Local Deal for a stand-up paddleboard lesson and rental departing from Kew/Balmy Beach, which Blog.TO calls one of the "best places to SUP in the city."
For $30 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 55%
on this two-hour package that can be booked any day of the week through Aug. 31.
Why we love it
- Stand-up paddleboard (SUP) off the Toronto Beaches with a 1-hour lesson followed by a 1-hour paddleboard rental
- This package includes a group lesson with an instructor and rental for practice or touring
- Includes use of board, paddle, leash and life jacket
- Depart from Kew/Balmy Beach, which Blog.TO praises as one of the best for paddleboarding
- Go with a friend and save more with this same deal for 2 for $55, regularly $130
- Book any day of the week; available all summer long
Jun 05, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Learn from Paddle Canada-certified instructors during the hourlong group lesson that includes all necessary equipment. Instructors will teach the basics of this popular activity, including SUP safety, balance techniques and the right paddle strokes for various conditions. Then, take the board out on the water with a one-hour rental.
- Save more and get this same deal for two people for $55, regularly $130 (must be used at the same time). Class sizes are kept intimate with a maximum of six people; buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing this summer. Check website for directions to the launch site and parking information.
After using this deal, Travelzoo subscribers are automatically approved to join SUPsurf's Last Minute Club
, which offers discounted rates on last-minute rentals.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 5, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Exact meeting location will be disclosed upon making a reservation. Not valid on major holidays. Subject to weather conditions. Maximum group size for lesson is 6 students to 1 instructor. Must sign waiver/release form. Visa or MasterCard with valid drivers license is required for rental security. Minors welcome with parent/guardian or pre-approval and consent forms. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms