By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto Life applauds the Hockley Valley Resort Golf Course for its scenic vistas, which make it a "must play" course (Golfnow.com). For $99 (reg. up to $250), two can hit the links with a round of golf including cart rental at the course that recent Travelzoo visitors say is a "wonderful course" and a "fun good challenge."
Why we love it
- 60% savings at "must play" course (GolfNow.com)
- Designed by award-winning architect Thomas McBroom
- A Travelzoo visitor calls it "top notch" and "amazing"
- Use any day of the week into October
- Overnight Option: Click here to add an overnight package starting at $179
Jun 06, 2013 - Oct 15, 2013
Hockley Valley Resort
793522 3rd Line EHS
Mono, ON L9W 5X7
- Designed by award-winning golf course architect Thomas McBroom, the course features more than 6,500 yards of fairways. This package includes:
- Tee time for 18 holes at any available time on weekdays or after 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Cart rental for 2
- Unlimited play add-on that allows each golfer to head back out for as many holes as they can fit in before sundown
- A bucket of range balls per person to use at the driving range
Extend your stay with an overnight package for two
including breakfast, a $25 spa credit and two dinner appetizers starting at $179 a night
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 13, through Oct. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tee times must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. Weekday tee times can be made for any available time; Saturday, Sunday and holiday tee times can be reserved after 12:30 p.m. only. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for details.
See all terms