By Travelzoo Staff
Dine and dance while sailing across Toronto Harbour during an evening with Mariposa Cruises, one of the largest cruise providers in the region for more than 25 years. For $36 per person, regularly $72.95, Travelzoo subscribers can sail on select dates from now into December; this three-hour dinner cruise boasts "gracious staff" and food that "impresses," according to The Toronto Star.
Why we love it
- Take in views of the Toronto skyline and harbour islands aboard a 3-hour dinner cruise
- The Toronto Star applauds the "gracious staff" and food that "impresses"
- Guests can dance to a DJ on 1 of 7 ships in Mariposa's fleet
- Or set sail for a 2-hour brunch cruise on Saturday or Sunday for $24
- Buy multiple vouchers for friends and family visiting this summer
May 15, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
Queen's Quay Terminal
207 Queen's Quay West
Toronto, ON M5J 1A7
- Board one of seven cruise ships and take a seat for a buffet dinner prepared by the chef onboard with selections like Caesar salad, chef's catch of the day, hand-carved roast beef and desserts, including a chocolate fountain. Guests can show off their moves on the dance floor while enjoying a DJ or escape to the deck for sweeping skyline views.
- Or for $24, regularly $48.95 per person, take a two-hour weekend brunch cruise. Savour items from the buffet menu such as seasonal fresh fruit, a waffle station, scrambled eggs, coffee and tea.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed online starting Friday, May 17, 2013; follow voucher instructions to make a reservation. Valid on select dates, subject to availability. Dinner voucher expires Dec. 14, 2013; brunch voucher expires Sept. 29, 2013. Boat subject to change without notice. Dinner cruises run from 7-10 p.m.; boarding begins at 6:30 p.m. Brunch cruises run from 12-2 p.m.; boarding begins at 11:30 a.m. Merchant cancellation re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Not valid for special events. For groups wishing to sit together, one group reservation must be made in the voucher holder's name. Credit card required at time of booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms