By Travelzoo Staff
For $49, two people can take to the digital skies in a flight simulator that Toronto.com calls a "one-of-a-kind experience." Regularly $135, this hour of simulated flight at Flightmaster puts you and a friend behind the controls of a variety of virtual aircraft in a replica simulator that's used to train actual pilots.
Why we love it
- Toronto.com calls the flight simulations at Flightmaster a "one-of-a-kind experience"
- For $49, 2 people can share an hour of flight simulator time
- Pilot a variety of virtual aircraft, including a C-17 cargo aircraft and F-18 fighter jet (physical cockpit does not vary by virtual aircraft)
- Flightmaster uses a professional simulator that's used to train real pilots
- Get this same deal for 4 people for $65
Feb 13, 2013 - May 01, 2013
401 Magnetic Dr.
Toronto, ON M3J 3H9
- For $16 more, a group of four can share this experience, with each person getting a chance to sit behind the controls.
- Featured in the Toronto Sun, Flightmaster gives novice pilots of all ages a chance to experience the thrill of flying various types of aircraft over any major airport in the world. Each fully enclosed cockpit is equipped with the actual instrumentation present in a real aircraft, and the crew provides all the instruction and help you need to get off the ground.
- Once you've "taken off," you can practice landing in a variety of weather conditions, challenge yourself with a number of in-flight scenarios or simply take in the virtual view from the pilot's seat.
- Note: Physical cockpit does not vary by virtual aircraft.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through May 1, 2013. Reservations are required. Flightmaster is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 people only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms