By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the tricks of the chocolate-making trade in a workshop that blogTO calls "interesting and fun"
with this Local Deal from Chocolate Tales. For $34, Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 60%
on a 90-minute class, including all materials and equipment, at any of five Toronto-area locations
Why we love it
- BlogTO calls the unique classes at Chocolate Tales "interesting and fun"
- For $34, attend a 90-minute hands-on chocolate-making workshop
- Each student gets to take home their chocolaty creations in a gift-wrapped box
- Buy two vouchers and make it a date; it's a great Valentine's Day gift
- Classes are offered at 5 locations around the Toronto area
Jan 22, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
- Classes start with a brief history of chocolate and the process of turning cocoa beans into candy bars and bonbons. Participants have the chance to sample different chocolates before rolling up their sleeves, donning aprons and becoming amateur chocolatiers.
- During the course, make Belgian specialty bonbons, truffles and chocolate fondant and work with several different kinds of chocolate. Each student also gets a ribbon-tied box filled with their creations to take home.
Creating chocolate side-by-side with a Valentine makes for a more memorable holiday than your standard box of sweets. Buy two vouchers and go with a loved one or friend.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 24, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at all 5 locations. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms